High wing passenger monoplane, with open pilot's cockpit and enclosed cabin for three
passengers. It was ordered to D.P.Grigorovich by the Society
UkrVozdukhPut' and built at Fall 1925
on the 'Krasny Letchik' ('Red Aviator') factory.
Fuselage frame was wielded of steel tube, wings had wooden frame. All skin was fabric. Aircraft was built without any wind
tunnel tests and serious static trials. The only strength test took place when six men climbed to the wing spar.
It turned to be enough for the historic period. SUVP was in service for a while
on Ukrainian airlines. Series production never was an issue, and aircraft remained 'the one of a kind'.